I always thought writing about oneself was difficult, so I got my partner to write it.
Robert is a medical doctor with an avid interest in photography, specializing in landscapes, starscapes and animal photography. His style consists of crisp and atmospheric imagery, often involving transitions in movement or colour.
When time permits, he travels down lesser known paths and hard-to-reach areas to capture untouched scenery. Alternatively, he spends time with his partner and their pet rabbit Toby, capturing his numerous expressions and poses.
- Nikon D810 with L plate
- Nikon 70-200 F4
- Tamron 15-30
- Ricoh GR II
- Samsung NX500
- Wonderpana Free Arc - ND8, CPL and 3 Stop hard ND grad
- Marumi Super DHG CPL
- Haida ProII ND8, 64 and 1000x ND filter
- Memory Cards: Lexar Pro 1000x 64GB x 2, Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB x 2
- Spare Batteries: EN-EL15 x 3
- Remote: SMDV RFN-4S, Timer remote (generic)
- Flash: Godox V860N. Light stand + Umbrella
- Tripod Head: Vanguard BBH-200
- Tripod Leg: Horusbennu C-3540V
- Dew Heater: Kendrick Firefly
- Battery source: 12V lithium
- Casual Bag - Crumpler 6 Million Dollar Home
- Hiking Bag - Lowepro Rower AW II
Previous lenses/Bodies/Accessories owned and used:
Nikon 50mm F1.8G
Nikon 50mm F1.4
Sigma 120-300 f2.8 OS
Sigma 150-600 Sport
Sigma 1.4x EX DG Teleconverter
Lee 150 Foundation kit, Soft and Hard grad 0.6, 0.9
Feel free to email me questions about any of my previous or current equipment, how they compare or if wanting an opinion about Photography.